(January 1, 2021)
In this section, you will find information about COVID-19 and its implications for the Camino. At present, it is still too early to know how living conditions will be in France in the coming months. Our next update is scheduled for March 1 and then regularly. In the meantime, you can consult our digital map with COVID-information (2020) and the following websites:
- French government: Informations Coronavirus (in French and English)
- GOV.UK: Foreign travel advice – France
- Confraternity of Saint James (London): COVID-19 Camino updates
- Travel.State.Gov: COVID-19 Traveler Information
- American pilgrims on the Camino: COVID-19: What You Should Know
- The blog Santiago in love also provides a lot of information on the arrangements made both in France and Spain.
Hopefully we can get back on the road this year. Until then: stay healthy!